Introducing Dailymotion Exchange, a new global and premium video marketplace
Catégorie Uncategorized 26 September 2014
Dailymotion Exchange, the new Dailymotion marketplace, will enable local and international trading desks (agencies and advertisers) to build programmatic campaigns for highly targeted audiences.
Dailymotion Advertising has today announced the launch of Dailymotion Exchange (DMX – exchange.dailymotion.com), a new private video marketplace dedicated to the automated purchasing of advertising space on Dailymotion, in all territories.
Based on real-time bidding (RTB), DMX allows buyers to bid on Dailymotion’s video advertising inventory as well as the ability to purchase guaranteed volumes (“Private Deals”).
“With 4 years of experience in providing programmatic video ads in different video marketplaces around the globe, Dailymotion Advertising is now providing a much more powerful offer, with unique targeting capabilities,” said Damien Pigasse, Chief Revenue Officer at Dailymotion.
To maximise ad campaign effectiveness, DMX provides advanced targeting features, including:
- Multi-screen: desktop, mobile, tablet, TV (connected TVs and IPTV boxes)
- Contextual: 10 different thematic collections of premium inventory on Dailymotion – over 45,000 official content partners worldwide.
- Audience profile, with the provision of “1st party” unique and highly qualified data: socio-demographic, behavioral and interests-based targets.
DMX has been rolled out globally since the beginning of summer and is now interfaced with most global DSPs (“Demand Side Platforms”). This gives agencies and advertiser trading desks access to over 1.5 billion monthly impressions of Dailymotion inventory.
There are fifteen people operating the platform spanning from Paris, New York to Palo Alto.
Major global partners
Dailymotion Exchange relies on strong partnerships regarding the different components it has to offer:
- SSP (“Supply Side Platform”): LiveRail, a world leader in video ad serving and linking automated buyers and sellers in the online advertising space.
- DMP (“Data Management Platform”): Krux, a profiling data expert, allowing the analysis, qualification and operation of audience data collected through the Dailymotion player on www.dailymotion.com site or “off-site” when this player is “embedded” on third-party websites.
About Dailymotion Advertising
Dailymotion Advertising is the saleshouse of Dailymotion, one of the biggest video platforms in the world with 2.5 billion videos viewed and 128 million unique visitors each month*.
Dailymotion offers an international catalogue of tens of millions of HD videos across all digital devices, and thanks to its partnerships from all over the world, provides free access to premium and live content such as cultural events, sport competitions or breaking news as it happens. Dailymotion allows its users to watch free and on-demand movies, series, or creative and exclusive content. Dailymotion is available around the world in 18 different languages and 35 localized versions featuring local home pages and local content.
As a pioneer in digital advertising since 2007, Dailymotion Advertising markets a powerful multiscreen in-stream offer (computers, mobile devices, tablets and connected TVs), with a wide range of consumer targets. The saleshouse not only offers sponsorships of exclusive premium contents, but also provides ideas and technologies for custom video and web production dedicated to brands. In 2014, the saleshouse already produced and distributed more than 80 brand content videos worldwide.
Dailymotion Advertising in based in New York, Palo Alto and Paris (France), and has partners in local major saleshouses across more than 15 countries worldwide.
*Source Comscore Videometrix, june 2014